Are you ready to travel for delicious, heavenly and exotic vegetarian and/or vegan food around the world? Then check out the below to discover where I found amazing veggie food around the world, prices, locations and more!
Discover Sweet & Spicy Asia
Exotic Ubud in Bali
Chill-Out and Dine at Biah Biah in Ubud, Bali
Biah Biah is one of the most chilled out restaurants I have been to so far in South East Asia! It is set in a relaxing and cozy atmosphere offering free WIFI, is totally affordable and even has vegetarian and vegan food on the Menu!!! Check it out when you are in Ubud, Bali! Read More!
Paradiso Ubud in Bali: Enjoy organic vegan & raw vegan food whilst watching a movie at the Cinema!
Only in Ubud are you able to find a cinema that serves you during the movie organic vegan and raw vegan dishes! The food is served from the vegan restaurant named “Earth Café” next door. I was absolutely thrilled and amazed by this concept!! Check out the Cinema, their delicious food and prices with me 🙂 Read more!
Kafe Ubud experience deliciously wholesome organic vegan and raw vegan food
New South Wales
- Vegan Vietnamese Street Food @ Miss Chu Bondi Beach
- Delicious Vegan Lunch @ Sydney’s Ichi-Ban Boshi Japanese Noodle House
- Vegetarian Turkish Delight @ Sultans Table in Newtown, Sydney
- The BEST Hand-Pulled Chinese Noodles in Sydney [Chinatown]
- A delicious Vegan Wedding Menu @ The Locks Hamburg
- Vegan & Vegetarian Sushi “All you can eat” at Jam Jam Restaurant [Hamburg]
- German Street Food at it‘s best! The annual Christmas Markets [Hamburg-Spitaler Strasse]
- Unearth the Christmas Winter Wonderland in Hamburg [Gerhart -Hauptmann Platz]
- Raclette on New Years Eve- a cheesy melt-together for the whole family!
- Maharani – Experience a taste of Indian Ayurveda Food in the midst of Hamburg!
I hope this helps you guys to find exciting and delicious places to eat vegetarian and/or vegan foods 🙂
Ready to travel for delicious food ?
Ready to plan a Foodie Getaway and to fly?
To save the most money on flights and accommodation you need to compare prices via different booking portals as each portal specializes in different countries and flights! Check out GoogleFlights for best flight dates, Eurowings.com for the cheapest flights in Europe and for international flights compare prices with Skyscanner.com! If you want to learn more on how to save money on flights check out my page “Budget Flights” here!
Also need a place to stay?
The same applies for hotel stays. They are one of the biggest expenses when travelling so make sure you get the best deals online! Compare prices using the most popular booking portals such as Booking.com/Homepage or Agoda.com/Homepage.
In Europe and very popular cities I suggest to check out AIRBNB as you can find the best and most affordable stays on this platform. Why I chose these booking portals and learn more about finding cheap accommodation here!
*Some links on this site may earn me a commission if a service/product was purchased